Monday, December 14, 2015

Thank You!


I met Justine Flynn at an entrepreneur event called The Entourage in Auckland, New Zealand last summer. Actually i went there with my friend Habib too. We got all excited to meet and share people our opinions and idea at the entrepreneur event. They were a lot of key speakers and the one that capture my heart the most was this lady over here. She co-founded the brand ThankYou water. A water company that uses 100% of their profit to provide clean water (by building filtration system) to Cambodia.

 
This is just the one of the amazing people that i met in my life that i feel like it is worth sharing to you readers in a hope that it will inspire yourself to want to make a change in the world (or your own country) as it had inspire me to start my own entrepreneurial journey. We need to have the right attitude and determination to drive ourselves forward. Here is the coverage on the company and Justine Flynn's experience in changing the world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment