Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Dear Malaysian on the 29th and 30th August,

Don't do something you will regret later on. 




There is a time and place to express your anger and frustration. Act accordingly is the best way to do it. 

A few weeks ago I got into a huge fight with my roommates over really small stuff. I wasn't always like that. I have a tendency to burst out when I accumulate stress in myself for a long period of time. It is NOT a good thing. With my weakness, I scolded my roommates and creates an eerie situation of discomfort among my friends. Long story short, they helped me to control my anger. I thank them for that. But in that situation I have said (words) and acted (action) in which I really regret. I hurt their feelings. I acted out of control. And nothing good came out of it. It's these sort of situation that can worsen an already bad situation. If you guys are reading this, I personally thank you guys that are willing to cope with my weakness. I am truly sorry.

Imagine my situation on a larger scale. It is easy to be angry like monkey and start trashing, destroying public property in the name of justice. In the process people are going to get hurt. Please refrain ourselves from acting solely based on our emotion (this includes myself too). 

In my previous post, I have emphasize that amplifying a problem is NOT a solution.


"Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy."
-Aristotle-



Read my previous post about creating a solution rather than talking about problems and amplifying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment